Salon Professional Gel Nails
GELeration is a next generation soak-off gel nail system used in salons throughout the world. Created with the nurture of your natural nail in mind, GELeration protects your nails, while offering weak, bitten or problem nails the opportunity to grow underneath the gel.
Perfect nails for 3-4 weeks with long-lasting high gloss shine
Durable yet flexible, Non-chip finish, No smudging, Super-fast drying times, Protects the Natural Nail
SPA DAY PACKAGES
Why not continue your day of relaxation with one of our spa day options, which include use of the pool facilities, dressing robe, slippers, and a 30 minute treatment.
Choice of Treatment: Swedish Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage | Scalp and Face Massage | Foot and Leg Massage | Mini Manicure
Treatment & Champagne Afternoon Tea – £55.00 Per Person
Treatment & Two Course Fusion Lunch – £65.00 Per Person
The therapists create each Signature Treatment blend individually for each guest. It is believed that people’s needs are extremely unique, as should each massage.
Swedish back, neck, and shoulder massage 25mins – £35.00
Swedish full body massage 55mins – £60.00
Aromatherapy back, neck and shoulder massage 25mins – £35.00
Aromatherapy full body massage 55mins – £65.00
Indian Head Massage 55mins – £65.00
Hot Stones back, neck and shoulder massage 40mins – £45.00
Hot Stones full body massage 85mins – £75.00
Organic Voya Treatments
Organic lavender & seaweed sugar glow: 55mins a gentled textured scrub removes dead skin cells, and aids cell renewal £65 (a shower will be included in this treatment)
Stimulating seaweed body buff: 55mins a rougher textured pure seaweed scrub helps reduce the appearance of cellulite, aids skin renewal & helps to detox using lymph drainage massage techniques. Immediate effects.(a shower will be included in this treatment ) £65
Organic warm spiced mud wrap: This treatment will warm the skin it is detoxifying, skin will feel and look smoother. (a shower is included in this treatment )£65
Ocean essence wrap: Rejuvenates & improves skin tone, wrapped in organic seaweed, using special Voya massage oil & moisturizer. (a shower is included in this treatment)£65
Ocean fresh facial experience: suitable for any skin type, skin will be visibly refreshed and smoother, face masks to suit the individual skin type will be recommended on consultation.£60
Ocean seaweed marine eye treatment: Hand harvested seaweed eye patches will help reduce congestion, refresh and rejuvenate tired eyes. £50
Voya total massage experience: A complete top to toe relaxation journey, the ultimate luxury treatment to relieve aches and pains.£75
Detox herbal bag massage: A real sensory treat, Warm bags of herbs and Fucus Serratus seaweed area massaged into the skin,
To exfoliate & nourish your skin £75
Voya Organic Foot retreat: To re-charge circulation of lower limbs and refine your skin, increase circulation & nourish tired feet & legs £50
Jessica Geleration Nails goes on like a polish lasts like a gel
2-3 week manicure £20
4-5 week pedicure £30
Jessica relaxing manicure cuticle removal, nail work, hand and arm massage finished with Jessica polish £35
Jessica relaxing pedicure cuticle removal, scrub, hard skin removal, leg and foot massage, finished with Jessica polish £40
Whether you have enjoyed a day out walking, cycling or sight-seeing we are delighted to offer Grasmeres only pool large enough to swim!
Please note that our pool is closed between 2pm until 3pm on Mondays during term time for local school swimming.
Relax in our Jacuzzi and warm and gently soothe your muscles and soul in our sauna. Why not treat yourself to one of the fabulous and varied treatments with our super therapists.
Wordsworth Hotel & spa
Handy Hints & Tips for your Spa visit
- You can have your treatments before or after your check in time and after you’ve checked out.
- Our treatment rooms are open to residents and non-residents.
- To avoid disappointment please book in advance.
- All times quoted on our price list are the length of the time of the treatment and a 5 minute consultation time is added, therefore it is important you arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time.
- Regretfully, late arrival will constitute a reduced treatment time.
- Gift vouchers are available for use against any treatment.
- Alcohol should not be consumed prior to treatments, as this may cause dehydration to the body which in turn causing headaches, nausea, & dizziness.
- It is recommended that you do not have any heat treatments including tanning applications, Sunbed treatments, sunbathing, hot baths, sauna, steam room or swimming before or after a waxing treatment. Due to the fact the pores are open and they can become infected or the skin can become irritated.
- It is recommended that you use the pool, sauna & Jacuzzi before having any body scrubs, wraps & facial treatments. Using the above will strip the skin of all the luxurious body oils & moisturisers that have been applied and you will lose the benefits from your treatment.
- Lash and eyebrow tinting requires a 24 hour tint test. This is done by placing a small amount of tint either behind the ear or crook of the arm. Any irritation indicates you have an allergy to that particular product and the treatment cannot be carried out.
- Under 18’s require parental consent in writing (this can be done by signing the consultation form) and an adult to be present during the time of treatment.
Please contact us if you have any inquiries regarding our treatments & procedures, our therapists are highly qualified and are waiting to help & advise you.
Tele: 015394 35592